Before you buy a bengal cat:
Hey, getting a cat is great! I assume that you sincerely thought your decision through and also made some research about the bengal cat.. It is a very smart and active breed, which demands a lot of entertainment. It will be a great new member of your family and can live for 15-20 long fantastic years! Bengal cats often enjoy the company of other cats and I give a discount if you plan to buy more than one from us. Siblings from the same litter in a new home together is appreciated!
A kitten from Pallet Town is:
- at least 12 weeks old when moving to a new home
- ID marked with a chip and vaccinated
- registered in Sverak
- used to children, other cats and trimming of the nails
- insured in Agria, which can easily be moved to the new owner
- bred and cared for in a loving environment
Along with your kitten you also get a pedigree from Sverak and a starting kit for your cat; including food, a blanket that smells of home and a toy.
When you have chosen your favourite cat you make a down payment of 20% of the total fee, and your new friend is reserved for you! The rest of the price shall be payed before the cat moves to its new home. The down payment is not refundable if you should change your mind.
As a breeder, I expect that:
- the cat is neutered when sexually mature if bought as a pet (both for your own sake and the health of your cat!)
- the cat remains indoors, preferably with access to a secured balcony, fenced yard or walks on a leash
- the cat is given annual vaccination and health care when necessary
- we keep contact! I am happy to give advice and support during your cat's life. I also wish to be informed if the cat needs to be relocated.